0 از 12 سوالات تکمیل شده است .
پرسش و پاسخ:
به آزمون تعیین سطح طرح استخدامی نت تک خوش آمدید.
زمان آزمون حداکثر 40 دقیقه پس از شروع آن خواهد بود.
ممکن است کارنامه ای که در پایان آزمون مشاهده خواهید کرد معتبر نباشد.
انجام این آزمون تعهد استخدامی برای نت تک ایجاد نمی کند.
شما باید متن وارد کنید
شما باید متن وارد کنید
شما باید متن وارد کنید
در حال حاضر آزمون را تکمیل کرده اید . شما نمیتوانید دوباره شروع کنید.
آزمون در حال بارگذاری است
شما برای اجرای آزمون باید عضو شده باشید یا وارد پنل کاربری شوید
شما برای شروع این آزمون باید آزمون های مشخص شده را تکمیل نمائید :
" آزمون زبان انگلیسی " سپاس از اینکه تا پایان با ما همراه بودید
زمان سپری شده است
- پاسخ داده شده
سوال 1 از 12
Complete the note below.
Write No more than two words or number
Day of Park Run: Saturday
1.Start of run in front of the (cafe)
2.Time of start (9am)
3.Length of run: (5 Kilometers)
4.At end of run volunteer scans (bar code)
5.Best way to register on the (website)
6.Cost of run € (1.50)
Complete the note below.
Write No more than two words /or number for each answer.
7.Contact name: (M-A-U-G-H-A-N) / hint: Type like this format : X-X-X-X
8.Phone number: (01444732900)
9. (Guide or guiding)the runners.
10. (taking or take photos or photographs) for the weekly report.
سوال 2 از 12
1-compelete the dialogues with the correct form of the verbs in parentheses.
A:When (did) your son (buy) his car? (buy)
B:When he (passed) his driving test last month. (pass)
A:How much money (did) you (borrow) form your sister yesterday. (borrow)
B:About $100, but I already (have spent or spent) it all. (spend)
A: (Have) you (found) a new house yet? (find)
B:Yes, and the bank have (agreed or have agreed) to give me a mortgage. (agree)
A: (Have) you ever (lent) any money to a friend? (lend)
B:Only to my friend when he (needed) a new phone. (need)
A: (Has) your mother (made) an appointment with the doctor yet? (make)
B:Yes, she (called) him yesterday and she’s seeing him tomorrow. (call)
سوال 3 از 12
3 –Complete the sentences with one word (comparative and superlative)
1:Gas isn’t as expensive in the US (as) it is in the UK.
2:My father drives more slowly (than) my mother.
3:They said that today was (the) hotter day of the year.
4:Let’s go by train. It’s (more) comfortable than the bus.
5:This is the (worst) flight I’ve ever seen and been on. I’ll never fly with this airline again.
6:I think train are (more) dangerous than cars. There are fewer accidents.
7:It’s (better) to go by subway than by bus. Buses are much slower.
8:The 405 is the (most) crowded street in the US.
9:You’re at the Sheraton? We’re staying at the same hotel (as)you.
10:Why don’t we ride our bikes? It’s the (less or least) expensive way to travel.
سوال 4 از 12
4-Complete the sentences with the correct passive form of the verb in the below. Use the tense in parentheses.
Direct dub invite play release shoot show write
1 The movie (was dubbed) by Kathryn Bigelow. (simple present)
2 The part of Spider-Man (was directed or was played) by Andrew Garfield. (simple past)
3 It was very windy while the scene (was being shooting). (past continuous)
4 The sequel (will be showed) next year. (future, will)
5 Some of the extras (are going to be invited or are going to be played) to the movie premiere. (future, going to)
سوال 5 از 12
Match the words with examples. (some word are extra)
chain headquarters multinational client a colleague the staff CEO export import profit market expand
1:Apple firm has lots of (chain) stores around the world.
2:The lawyer usually visits his (client) in his office every day.
3:The (headquarters) of Microsoft company locates in Los Angles. it’s the main office of Microsoft.
4:The company's (profit) increases annually. They’re gotten best progress.
5:The cast of living in Iceland is so high because so many food products have to be (import)
6:David is the (CEO) of the factory. he has the highest rank there.
7:John is my (colleague) We work together in same organization.
8:Zara shops were opened in 1975, but the company soon (expand) internationally.
سوال 6 از 12
Match the words with definitions
Ambitious anxious bossy stubborn aggressive Jealous competitive
A:An (aggressive) person gets angrily quickly and likes fighting and arguing.
B:A (bossy) person likes giving orders to other people.
C:A (stubborn) person never changes his (or her) opinion or attitude about something.
D: (Anxious) people are often worried or stressed.
E:An (ambitious) person wants to be successful in life.
F:A (jealous) person thinks that someone loves another person more than him or her, or wants what other people have.
G:A (competitive) person always wants to win.
سوال 7 از 12
- Read the passage and answer the questions.
Night on a bare mountain
1 Sugarloaf Mountain, in the state of Maine in the US, is one of the best ski resorts in the country. Thousands of winter sport enthusiasts head for the area during weekends and holidays to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. Most of them go home exhausted but happy at the end of a great day of skiing.
But not in the case of 17-years-old Nicholas Joy from Massachusetts.
- Nicholas had gone skiing with his father at sugarloaf. It was a Sunday’ and they were on their way back down the mountain when Nicholas saw a shortcut. He decided to take the shortcut while his father continued down the official path. They arranged to meet back at the parking lot for the drive home. And that was the last his father saw him that day because Nicholas didn’t turn up at the parking lot after waiting for what he considered to be a reasonable time, Nicholas’s worried father alerted the authorities. A massive search party was launched, but it soon began snow heavily. Eventually, the search was called off.
- meanwhile, Nicholas was desperate. He had gotten hopelessly lost, and he realized that he was going to have to spend the night on the mountain. Fortunately, he is a big fan of survival shows so he knew how to make a snow cave. He found a safe place to build his cave and made a huge pile of snow with his skis. Then, he made a tunnel into the snow and dug out a hole to sit in. He covered the bottom with fallen pine branches and lay down inside. whenever
he was thirsty, he left the cave and drank water from a nearby stream.
Then he returned to his cave and waited to be found.
- Rescue came two days later in the form of snowmobiler Joseph Paul. Mr. Paul was riding along a trail about 4 miles from the resort when he spotted Nicholas’s snow cave. he got off his snowmobile, inspected the cave, and found Nicholas curled up inside. after giving the hungry teenager some cheese crackers and peanuts, he took Nicholas back to the resort to be reunited with his relieved parents.
- An official at Sugarloaf confirmed that two or three groups of skiers get lost on the mountain each year. Like Nicholas, they are usually found in areas that are out of bounds. However, few of the rescued skiers are in such good shape because they lack his knowledge of survival skills. Tragically, some of them do not make it through the night.
1.Sugarloaf Mountain is popular with skiers because….
سوال 8 از 12
- Nicholas and his father separated because Nicholas
سوال 9 از 12
- Nikolas knew how to make a snow cave because….
سوال 10 از 12
- The first thing Joseph Paul did when he found Nicholas was to….
سوال 11 از 12
- Skiers who get lost Sugarloaf….
سوال 12 از 12
- find the words and phrases in the text to match definition 1-5
1:people who are very interested in an activity (paragraph 1) (enthusiastic)
2:a more direct way to get somewhere (paragraph 2) (shortcut)
3:Make someone aware of something (paragraph 2) (alert)
4:A small river (paragraph 3) (stream)
5:A path through the woods or fields (paragraph 4) (trail)